>> HOME >
Good design is just the first step in conveying your message. Negotiating with printers. Uploading your website to the host server. Choosing the right paper. Preparing your brochure for mass mailing and U.S. Postal Service compliance. Manufacturing your billboard for installation. These are just a few of many challenges that might arise before your project is complete.
Element L Design has you covered from concept to delivery. With over fifteen years of experience, Element L will see your project through the complete process, from an initial idea to preparing your piece for production, to shipping your finished product.
Element L Design is an authorized dealer with several vendors to get you the best price on political campaign materials, labels, promotional products and merchandise. Element L also works as a print broker. We've built solid relationships with commercial and union print shops to deliver great quality, reliable turnaround time, and excellent prices. We've already done the legwork: we can assess your needs and determine the best production source for you, saving you time and money.
Experience = Money in your pocket. With Element L on your side, you can save hundreds, and sometimes thousands in printing and production costs, and avoid the common pitfalls of media production.
• Preparing your client database for direct mail addressing
• Proper folding and tabbing for U.S. Postal Service compliance
• Creating die-cuts to hold business cards and other inserts
• Working with the right printing company for your requirements and your budget
• Locating and ordering specialty papers for custom print jobs
• Sizing a common advertisement for multiple newspapers
• Registering your web domain name and finding a cost-effective site host
• Shipping collateral to a trade show
• Optimizing web graphics for fast web browsing
• Working with a bindery for folding and booklet binding
• Merging a print job with variable data such as numbering or coding
• Locating and working with a labor union print shop for political publications
Element L Design and Erik Petersen Photography collaborated to produce a 2017 calendar called Home. Proceeds from the sales of this calendar benefit the Livingston Food Resource Center. Order your calendar here! >>
Element L Design offers professional print and web graphic design for businesses and organizations.
We specialize in visual excellence for political campaigns, music and arts promotion, and non-profit organizations that seek to improve communities, education, health, and the environment.
I was recently honored with a Governor's award by Governor Steve Bullock for the design and layout Montana Fish, Wildlife & Park's 2016 Vision & Guide. Details here >>
Element L wins awards: I was honored to receive a "Four Paws" award from the Lewis & Clark Humane Society in recognition of my contributions to their mission.
As art director of Montana Outdoors magazine, we were recently awarded Second Place by the Association for Conservation Information. This was our tenth First or Second Place in the last twelve years!
A few logos I've recently designed: